- Modifications. You are not authorized to make any modifications to our website for any purpose.
- Assignment. You may not sub-license, assign or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from us.
- Ownership. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All website content is our property. “Treeno EDM," “Treeno Vault," “Treeno SaaS," and the Treeno Software logo are trademarks of ours. All other product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
3. NO WARRANTIES
THE INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS." SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) ANY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (B) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (C) ANY INCORRECTNESS, INACCURACY, UNRELIABILITY OR INCOMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS OR INTERRUPTION OR ERROR IN FUNCTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE REMEDIED; OR (D) THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
It is your sole responsibility to take steps to protect yourself against any viruses or other harmful components that may be present or communicated through this website.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSONS, WHETHER SINGLY OR TOGETHER, FOR CLAIMS, COSTS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES BASED ON ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE SUBSTANCE OF ANY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE SUBSTANCE OF ANY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
5. USE OF WEBSITE
6. THIRD-PARTY SITES
Our website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user’s own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
7. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of our website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
8. GOVERNING LAW
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Effective date: January 1, 2011
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we handle personal information obtained through our website.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website; and
- information, such as your name, login identifier, password, email address, postal address, telephone number, company affiliation and any other information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT WEBSITE VISITS
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source; length of visit, number of page views, and document downloads. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for internal analytical or marketing purposes, but we do not use this information to contact you.
We may send a cookie, which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for internal analytical or marketing purposes, but we do not use this information to contact you. We may also use this information to recognize your computer when you visit our website and to tailor our website to display information that we believe will be of particular interest to you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools," “Internet Options," “Privacy," and selecting “Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) Disabling cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one, and may prevent you from viewing some of the content on our website.
3. USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business, or the businesses of third parties, that we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology; and
- provide other companies with statistical information about our user community, although this information will not identify any individual user.
We will not, without your express consent, provide personally identifiable information about you to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing by or on behalf of such third parties.
4. OTHER DISCLOSURES
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of our company or any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing, or to our legal successor in a corporate reorganization.
5. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
If you are in the European Union, information that you provide may be maintained in or transferred to countries (including the United States) that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. This website and all information collected through this website is hosted and maintained in the United States.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is not absolutely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Your password constitutes an essential element of our data security program. You are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential.
7. POLICY AMENDMENTS
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may request corrections or updates to your personal information by sending a request to us at one of the addresses provided below. If you wish to decline to permit us to disclose your information for third parties’ marketing purposes or to stop receiving communications from us, you may do so by sending an opt out request clearly describing the scope of your request to our webmaster or by editing your account. If we cannot honor your specific or limited opt out request, we may comply with your request by closing your account with us. Opt out requests might not affect the use of information that we disclose before ten (10) days after we receive your request.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via email or write us at the postal address below.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Treeno Software, Inc.
951 Islington Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801